Sunday, January 9, 2011
Seemed like a good idea at the time
Today I thought I would let Marco stretch his legs running in the fields with another dog and that it would be a fun break for him. He has been very attentive to me in his training sessions so I did not think it would be harmful to that. So which dog to use? I didn't want to take out one of the adult males who might squash him mentally or physically, so opted to bring Chica, a small Dutch Shepherd female. Her momma, Roya, had been one of my greatest puppy teachers of all time, but she is older and Marco, at 5 months, is bigger and more exhuberant than her. I figured Chica could simply outrun the little goober if necessary.
- Teaching the "hold"
- Yep. It's another Marco video! Jan 17 2011
- Make your 5 minutes count!
- Marco Learns a Lesson
- Rocking His World- control the food
- working for a living- Marco on January 9
- Seemed like a good idea at the time
- Pre gets a new jolly ball
- Snow Day- Marco
- Snow Day- Pre
- Snow Day- Tawna
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (67)