Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome Back!

It's been a long time since I posted here, and I really need to get back to it. Initially, I began this as a means of updating puppy owners and buyers but it is time to branch out and move onto the day to day life of a family with multiple dogs and cats. I joined the FaceBook nation not long ago, as well, which is somewhat interesting and good for superficial contact with a host of people. I enjoy reading some other blogs and wonder how people have the time to keep up on all the electronic forums. Talk about a leash! We have cell phones (a crack-berry, in the case of my husband), answering machines, discussion lists, blogs, Facebook, websites and just regular old email. How any of us gets work done is beyond me? Particularly when you see the number of posts that are sent from work addresses, you get a sense of how much work is NOT being done because of all this. I hope to try to fit in more blog time around my doggie schedule, but have to admit that being with my dogs and active is far more important than being on the computer, so bear with me. I'll try to do better.