Saturday, February 20, 2010
Cooper lives another day!
You are probably wondering if Cooper survived training today: he did! In fact, I used him to demonstrate positions and he totally showed off! The hard head of yesterday was not in evidence today. What is nice about that is that it demonstrates that Cooper does not hold grudges or sulk. Yesterday was yesterday and he was all about doing what he needed to do to earn reward today. And that is a wonderful temperament to work with !
- ► 2011 (66)
- Cooper lives another day!
- Some basic differences between schutzhund and AKC ...
- Quinn trains Little Wood
- Free to Good Home
- Live Like you are .... LIVING!!!
- Your One Hundred Percent
- predisposition to grip low on the arm
- Why I am not in the Olympics
- Feb 13 training
- Managing the numbers
- Sunday Training Feb 7
- Quinn does MR today with Dennis Bilik
- Working on the FInish with Cooper
- Just Right- Using Back Line Pressure
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (67)